Resources to help to grow your business
Need information on security and global privacy issues for corporate health and wellness? Download the Privacy White Paper now.
Want a detailed comparative analysis on whether to build your own wellness technology or invest in an all-in-one platform? Download the Build vs. Buy White Paper now.
Wellness done well
Our clients are looking for complete strategies. Our CoreHealth platform allows us to deliver this… our way! We can integrate our assessment with coaching, and engage with exciting interventions at any time, and provide meaningful reporting for the participants and company. With all of our needs, CoreHealth’s quick and friendly customer service and support is the best I’ve ever experienced.
Angela Lee Nieves
Helath Promotion Manager
FIND ANSWERS TO THE MOST COMMON QUESTIONS
- What is your history?
- We’ve been in the wellness technology industry since 2004 helping wellness providers deliver the best employee wellness programs possible. Visit Our Story for further details about our history and leadership team.
- Who do you work with?
- Corporate Wellness providers, Insurers, HR consulting firms, EAP providers, Group Benefits brokers and more from around the world. For additional information about who and how we help, visit Who We Help.
- Can I customize?
- CoreHealth can be customized and tailored to meet any organization’s unique needs. Explore our technology for details about customization and features.
- What content do you offer?
- CoreHealth's platform offers out-of-the-box wellness challenges, digital behavior change programs and Health Tips. In addition, our technology can be directly integrated with third-party health and wellness content development vendors found on the CoreHealth Integrated Marketplace. You can also develop and distribute your own content in our software.
- Do you integrate with other solutions?
- Yes, we have a full RESTful API and our Integrated Marketplace offers the world's largest network of third-party, best-in-class health and wellness vendors - all closely integrated with our platform.
- What is the cost?
- Surprisingly affordable. Many clients are amazed at how cost effective the CoreHealth platform is.
Pricing is based on the modules you choose. Choose between:
- CoreHealth Data Hub (HRAs, Questionnaires, Surveys, any user-defined forms or data)
- CoreHealth Challenges (includes 40+ challenge templates and Challenge Designer tool)
- CoreHealth Coaching (optimizes all types of coaching for a fully integrated program.
- How do you support mobile? Is your platform responsive?
- The MyWellApp is a CoreHealth-branded native application which is available for download on Android and Apple devices. Plus, all of our website portal design templates are fully responsive. If you have a custom design you would like us to implement, we will ensure it is fully responsive.
- How secure is your site and how do you maintain HIPAA requirements?
- Data security and privacy are utmost for CoreHealth Technologies Inc. We protect personal information by making reasonable security arrangements against such risks as unauthorized access, use, collection, disclosure or disposal. Security measures have been integrated into the design, implementation and day-to-day operating practices as part of our commitment to protect the personal information it holds. Our platform follows national standards and can be configured to be 100% HIPAA compliant.
Biobeat offers a cutting-edge wearable that allows remote, non-invasive and medical grade accurate monitoring of blood pressure, pulse rate, respiratory rate, cardiac output plus more vital signs, as well as other significant physiological parameters. Suitable for physicians and other health care providers using both iOS and Android systems.
FitKit believes that wellness is too important to be complicated. So, they have simplified it by offering easy to use, portable wellness kits to influence and support healthy lifestyle changes in the areas of fitness, nutrition and stress reduction. Add your logo to encourage heath and promote your brand – Healthy Swag! Volume pricing available.
MyBenefitsLab provides clients plug-&-play health screening tools that allow for direct online access to blood testing services as well as unparalleled visibility into their populations health status and trends. Whether it’s a consumer health screening marketplace utilized as a corporate benefit to employees or an internal ordering tool used by a wellness company, MyBenefitsLab is changing the way healthcare and wellness is provided, consumed and utilized.
Neurozone MSH Inc. is a technology company specializing in providing advanced analytical services for sleep assessment and mental health worldwide. They provide sleep screening programs you can do from home to help identify and treat sleep disorders.
PAI (Personal Activity Intelligence) is the first scientifically validated health score that empowers people with personalized insights on how much exercise they need to live a longer, healthier life. The PAI algorithm was validated by one of the world’s largest health studies involving 45,000 people over 25 years.
Solutions For Better Sleep, LLC
Solutions For Better Sleep, LLC works with Board Certified Sleep Medicine Doctors to offer sleep health programs specifically designed for corporations, including fast and affordable Sleep Apnea Screening and Testing. Sleep Apnea typically affects 10-20% of the workforce and is 80% undiagnosed. Properly rested employees are happier, healthier, and more productive. Good sleep health programs lower overall healthcare costs and corporate risk and liability.
The Flourish Initiative
The essential ingredient for business prosperity is human flourishing. Business prospers when leaders meet the real needs of their people, their customers and the organisation. TFI helps you lead from your true purpose, unlock the full potential of your people, and fulfil the power of your business promise. Services include: executive coaching and well-being coaching, workshops, summits and beyond.
The mindful Path
The Mindful Path was founded by Cheryl Jones to help organizations ethically bring mindfulness forward to create a workplace culture where all people can thrive. She teaches best practices for health and well-being that can be integrated into everyday life. Cheryl trained in the Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) program by Dr. Jon Kabat-Zinn and was formerly the Director of Mindfulness at Aetna, a Fortune 50 healthcare company.
Pathway Genomics’ at-home DNA testing services cover a variety of conditions including cancer risk, cardiac health, inherited diseases, nutrition and exercise response, as well as drug response for specific medications including those used in pain management and mental health.
WellSet, a Los Angeles-based startup, is the first centralized marketplace for people to find, book and recommend alternative healthcare professionals such as massage therapists, chiropractors, acupuncturists and beyond. Users can find practitioners with a platform searching or through recommendations from friends, brands, and public figures. Then users can book appointments within the platform itself.