Evidence-Based Health Behavior Change
Leveraging best practices in behavior change, rigorous data analytics, and innovative technology, Pro-Change’s individually tailored and interactive behavior change solutions address 11 behaviors to promote optimal health and well-being. These proven effective solutions integrate web, mobile, and text messaging interfaces for participants and coaches and offer on-demand aggregate reporting.
Designed to maximize individual well-being, reduce health care costs, and increase productivity
Pro-Change’s cost-effective health and well-being solutions excel due to a foundation in leading theories of health behavior change and a strong evidence-base. Appropriate for those at all levels of readiness to change, the programs are built on over 35 years of scientific research, randomized controlled trials, and over $80 million in grant funding from the National Institutes of Health.Watch 4-Minute Healthy Eating Video
Pro-Change’s NCQA-certified digital suite of behavior change solutions allow scalable delivery to populations large and small. The suite includes an optional HRI (a health risk assessment plus intervention).
The LifeStyle Suite can be white-labeled and is configurable, allowing organizations to offer a single program or the entire suite.
NCQA WHP Certification
Health appraisal and self-management programs meet the highest standards in quality and are most likely to deliver on employers’ priorities, including improving workforce health, increasing productivity, and reducing absenteeism.
URAC Award-winning ProgramsStrong theoretical foundation that meet the needs of all participants, ready to change or not.
Robust Tailoring Technology
Unparalleled Evidence Base
Individually tailored behavior change tools leverage best practices in behavior change science and are based on statistical decision-making.
Simultaneously intervene on multiple behaviors.
Proven Ability to Deliver
Results with 26%-73% of participants adopting targeted behaviors.
Easy to Use and Set-up
The self directed programs:
- Consist of individually tailored online interventions, dynamic web activities, and tailored text messaging that provides a steady dose of behavior change medicine to increase program effectiveness and engagement
- Are accessible from Internet-enabled computers or mobile devices
- Can be accessed via single sign-on and make API calls
- Require little or no staff, little or no training, and provide consistent delivery
- Provide on-demand aggregate reports summarizing utilization and outcomes
- Can be paired with incentive models
- Are available in English and Spanish and can readily be translated into additional languages
- Have optional reminders based on inactivity
Pro-Change is seamlessly accessible through the CoreHealth corporate wellness platform.
“Pro-Change is a pharmacy for well-being.” - Crockett Dale, CEO Healthstat