KOFE, short for Knowledge of Financial Education, is a comprehensive financial wellness program created to help employers address the growing loss of productivity caused by low levels of financial literacy in the workplace. KOFE brings the learning experience to you.Watch the 2-Minute Video Currently, 72% of Americans report experiencing financial stress and 46% of workers live paycheck-to-paycheck. According to Consumer Finance their 2017 Annual Report indicated that 1 in 4 adults are behind on one or more of their monthly bills and 44 percent of adults could not cover an emergency $400 expense without borrowing or selling their possessions.
Financial Coaching - A Proven Solution
KOFE, your online education program combined with free and unlimited one-on-one financial coaching is the proven solution. They take education to the next level by focusing on engagement in order to change behaviors that are the true source of financial woes.
This improves your bottom line by:
- Increasing Benefits Participation
- Improving Team Morale and Lowering Employee Stress Levels
- Improving Productivity and Retention while Reducing Distractions at Work
- Reducing Absenteeism and 401k Loans
KOFE Financial Education Services
The following services are included with KOFE:
- Online Portal with a virtually endless amount of educational content. Materials and tools include booklets, videos, podcasts, infographics, live chat with financial coaches, budgeting tools, financial calculators, and much more.
- Interactive Courses that allow companies to incentivize and reward employees based on accomplishing certain milestones, or integrate financial education with existing wellness programs.
- Live and On-Demand Webinars/Seminars from Qualified Financial Coaches at your place of business or online. We can adjust the subject material to fit your needs. On-site seminars are available depending on location and fees may apply.
- Showcase your Products and Services with sidebar widgets throughout the KOFE portal. These images and links help drive employees back to your company’s own website, or other partner websites to learn more about their benefits and engage with HR about their needs.
- Exclusive, Toll-Free Number for Free and Unlimited Financial Coaching for all users. Financial coaching includes help and advice with budgets, credit report review, credit building, debt resolution, first time home buyers education, foreclosure prevention, and much more.
- Debt Management Program available to those who request and qualify for it (fees involved).
- Program Utilization Feedback. Daily, weekly, or monthly usage data and annual reports and reviews with demographic information.
- Communication and Marketing Support to help you create awareness and engagement. Flyers, social media and email content, articles for your newsletters, etc. All these in electronic form, no print services available.
- Ongoing Staff Training through an initial live webinar and recorded webinars for new employees. We refresh our videos and keep you up-to-date as new features are continuously added to the KOFE portal.
- Dedicated Partner Relations Manager to help guide your company through best practices for engagement and utilize KOFE to its fullest extent. We help to make sure that your launch is successful and aligns with your strategic goals.
Watch Their Webinar To Learn MoreWatch Webinar KOFE is seamlessly accessible through the CoreHealth corporate wellness platform.
“We sincerely believe the resources, experience, and expertise that the KOFE team shares either through their webinars, private consultations with a counselor, educational books and videos, budgeting tools as well as other avenues, has a positive impact with all of our employees.” - Christus St.Michael Health System