Encouraging Good Health
For more than 200 years, Harvard Medical School has been the most trusted source of medical education in the world. Harvard Health Publishing's Online Learning Courses draw on the expertise of the 12,000+ faculty physicians and their world-famous affiliated hospitals to provide authoritative, trustworthy, and actionable health information to your audience.
Trusted Advice for a Healthier Life
Delivered in easy-to-understand language that supports education and engagement, interactive learning courses can improve participants’ health outcomes and lower your costs across areas including:
- Employee wellness
- Insurance plans
- Employee healthcare education
- Pharma/therapeutic treatment
Course categories include:Diet and Nutrition
- 6-Week Healthy Eating Plan
- Healthy Eating for Type 2 Diabetes
- Lose Weight and Keep It Off
- Starting to Exercise
- Introduction to Tai Chi
- Bone Strength Exercises
- Core Exercises
- Balance Exercises
- Cognitive Fitness
- Improving Your Memory
- Positive Psychology
- The Caregiver's Guide
- Controlling Your Blood Pressure
- Managing Your Cholesterol
- Improving Your Sleep
- Knees and Hips
- Back Pain Solutions
Each evidence-based course is developed to help people change behaviors, manage health conditions, and achieve their goal of living healthier lives. Courses are:
- Rooted in the science of behavior change to motivate learners to focus on creating better habits and the small behavior changes that lead to better health.
- Researched and written by the health editors, physicians and staff at Harvard Health Publishing.
- Hosted by Mallika Marshall, M.D., an Emmy-award winning journalist and practicing physician at Massachusetts General and on the staff of the Harvard Medical School.
- Designed as an interactive learning experience, with engaging video, knowledge quizzes, audio-enhanced slideshows, interactive worksheets, step-by-step action plans.
- A Harvard Medical School Course Certificate is awarded upon course completion.
Flexible and Easy to Access
- Accessible anytime and anywhere from web/mobile platforms.
- Courses can be co-branded with partner branding and feature a personalized user dashboard.
- Technical service is available in online FAQ and via email support.
- Content usage metrics help identify and report key learner engagement.