Reduce Healthcare Costs with Telemedicine
People often have health questions but no good place to get them answered. According to Pew Research, 72% of adults look online for health information. Yet information is only trusted as much as the source from which it comes. With eDocAmerica, we put the highest credible medical sources (the actual providers) in the patient’s hand.
Imagine having an entire medical team at your fingertips…ready to personally answer all of your health questions.Watch the 3-Minute Video
Through eDocAmerica's portal or smartphone app, patients can ask any questions and get personal answers from their medical team of primary care doctors, psychologists, pharmacists, dentists, dietitians, fitness trainers, alternative medicine doctors, ophthalmologists, and pediatricians. There is no co-pay and all interactions are confidential. Finally people can get the answers they need from sources they trust and thus have the confidence to make informed health decisions.
Empower Employees to Take Control of Their Health
With the convenience of eDocAmerica, people and companies save money by avoiding unnecessary doctor visits, catching problems earlier, and reduced absenteeism…not to mention peace of mind for those upsetting but non-critical issues.
- 24/7 access to doctors, pharmacists, psychologists, dentists, dieticians and more
- Personal doctor responses average just a few hours
- Physician written Weekly Health Tip emails each week
- Attach pictures (ex: rashes, moles) and files (ex: lab results)
- Unlimited, secure, and completely confidential
- "Please take a look at this picture of my son’s rash on his face. Should I take him in or can I handle this at home?"
- "I need to lose 25lbs, will you help me build a complete diet plan?"
- "What OTC medication is best for my symptoms"
Users ask whatever they want, whenever they want and always get personal answers from a trustworthy source. Users can include files (ex: rashes, moles, lab results) for review. Their primary care team has a 24 hour guarantee but averages a less than 3 hour response time.
From the simple situation to the complex and ongoing, their team is always there. With direct access to the most trusted sources of health information, users gain the confidence they need to execute important health decisions and make the most of their healthcare resources.